The Educational Goals for Al Manar Language School American Section
- Developing every child in the mental social and creative abilities.
- Enabling the child to have self-confidence so as to from good and normal personality.
- Helping the child to form spiritual values and to have accepted moralities.
- Giving the child the opportunity to learn discipline and form good human relationships with others.
- Granting the child the chance to learn through others or by himself
- Enabling every child to have a sound body through the physical training so as to have a sound mind
- Cultivating the faculty of perseverance in all children to pave the way for achieving honorable success