The teaching qualities and skills that we seek in our professional staff are as follows:
- The ability to inspire students to be the best they can be.
- An excellent knowledge of their relevant subject(s).
- Innovative instructional techniques to serve all students' levels and individual needs.
- Experienced in a variety of classroom teaching strategies and discussion techniques.
- A working knowledge of technology in the classroom.
- Excellent classroom management.
- A clearly visible love for children.
- A desire and ability to communicate well with parents.
- Willing to work in a collaborative teaching style and working relationships.
- Willing to attend and participate in on-going professional development, meetings, conferences and learning opportunities.
- Willing to take a leadership role in coordinating student study tour experiences and field trips.
- Models a passion for service learning.
Al Manar language school American section philosophy:
Teacher Habits for a Positive School Climate at Al Manar language school American section
Our highly professional staff adheres to the following key habits to create and maintain a positive and successful classroom learning environment:
- Model a caring manner and demonstrate kindness and
- Understanding in their interaction with students, parents and other staff.
- Participate enthusiastically in school improvement efforts and personal growth.
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with students, parents and colleagues.
- Approach problems positively and with flexibility and a sense of ownership regarding solutions.
- Communicate with and about students, parents and other staff and colleagues in a supportive manner.
- At Al Manar Language School American Section we strive to employ the most highly qualified professionals and specialized teaching staff to deliver a superior American based curriculum.
- Some of our teachers are from America, or any other English Speaking countries, or educated in America or Europe. The majority of our teachers hold Masters’ Degree.
- Teaching Qualifications Required
The teaching qualifications and other documents we require when considering an employment application are as follows:
- Teachers’ certifications are accredited from higher educational Institutions which transcript of all courses undertaken and grades achieved.
- A minimum of 3 years teaching experience
- A minimum of 3 letters of recommendation from current or previous educational employers
- A Health Certificate verifying a clean bill of health from an accredited medical practitioner.
- Employment Preferences
At Al Manar Language School American Section we will also take into consideration the following when considering an employment application:
- Special skills to lead, coach or direct student activities
- An advanced degree from the accredited higher educational Institutions prominence in the field of education