Al Manar Language School American Section’s strategic plan is to guarantee the following:
- All students will demonstrate a consistent willingness to make a positive and lasting impact on their communities.
- All students will believe and exhibit that learning is an ideal with great intrinsic value and is essential to fulfill their aspirations.
- All students will create an inclusive environment that achieves unity, embraces human differences, and respects identities.
- We will identify, develop, and utilize methodologies, technologies, and facilities that engage and refresh our approach in order to achieve our mission and strategic objectives.
- With pride and passion we will effectively communicate, educate and ensure that our current and prospective Al Manar’s family comprehend and commit to our mission, core values and strategic objectives.
- We will attract and retain innovative staff who will contribute to our mission, core values and strategic objectives.
Strategic Parameters: We will not.....
- Accept any new program or service unless it contributes directly to our mission and objectives.
- Accept any new program or service unless it is accompanied by the staff development needed.
- Tolerate any behavior which diminishes the dignity of any person or group.